Saturday, October 18, 2008

"The Supernatural" Another Film....

So, this is it... our second video-movie-thing-i-dunnu-what-to-call-it.... i think this one should be more entertaining than the other one i think so la... this movie/footage/clip/video is about me and desmond having the ability of super humans... ooooohhhh~ so mysterious.. lol...

So like I was saying... I never did want to show my powers... after all.. great powers comes with great responsibility... so now.. sigh... after that I'm discovered by most people that I know... now I will have no time for my social life and all... how sad.... I'll probably be screamed for when there's this GINOURMOUS monster or some sort attacks somebody... I just want to lead a simple life... but regretfully... I was discovered and so decided what the heck.. just show off my secret powers of "The Supernatural"...

LOL... enough with the jokes... haha... so like... this is our second production... please watch it.. rate it... comment on it... suggest on it... and I hope you guys enjoy watching instead of complaining that it wasted 4 minutes of your life...

Credits:
OrenB3tA(kirk) - as Supernatural no. 2/Director/Editor
Des_3mo(Desmond) - as Sipernatural no.1/co-director/scripts
Chris(khoo) - as Extra no.1/camera-man

St 4808(Silver Toyota) - as Car which disappears

Inpired By:
Nigahiga
Kevjumba

Songs used:
Party Like A Rockstar - Shop Boyz

The Supernatural:




hope you guys like watching it... Enjoy~

Believe it!

-end-

No comments: