Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Video EVER!(organized type)...


Yo... So.. I'm back guys... and as promised... a video with it... lol... well... since it is my very first video and I'm not that experienced in this field so there are just some minor problems from this vid... things like the sound which is kinda like.. not that clear... cuz I'm using those digital camera-type-ish thingy...that's cuz i can't find a cam-corder...




I'd like to give it up for Ryan Higa(nigahiga) & Kevin Voo/Woo/Vu/Wu (not sure which one)(kevjumba) becuz the videos they make are awesome!... and to tell you the truth... making this video wasn't easy... it was alot of hard work... it took me like 30 minutes to finish everything(just kidding)... it took me 2 whole days to complete this video... first day was to shoot(oh boy... was it ever difficult)... and editing it was just sooo tiring~....

since i was lazy to add the credits into the vid I'll just put it right here...

CREDITS:
Directors:
OrenB3ta(kirk) head director/script writer/Video Editor...
D3s_3mo(desmond) Co director/script writer...
JellyZai(GuoHan) Co director/script writer...

Actors:
OrenB3ta(kirk) as Agent ... (trainer)
D3s_emo(desmond) as Agent ... (trainer)
JellyZai(GuoHan) as the scammed guy.../stalked guy...
WBG 4803(welson's car) as The-Sonic-Speed-Demon-8000
munkyzai(tzz) as Assistant(Victim) no.1 in martial arts demostration...
chokynolove(chok) as Assistant(Victim) no.2 in martial arts demonstration...

Editorial Board:
Chris/Fate(khoo) as the camera man...
munkyzai(tzz) as the guy who holds a cue card in-case the actor forgets their scripts...
chokynolove(Chok) as the towel boy/water boy...

witness:
MVP_Ting(ah pang)
Reda(Shah Redza)

Special thanks:
Ryan Higa
Kevjumba
Who-ever-watch-this-video-and-does-not-critisizes-it

Songs used:
Goofy Goober Rock - spongebob
Get Low - Lil John
Pink Panther Theme - TV

Hope you guys enjoyed this video...

I'd surely make more in the future...

Please leave useful feedbacks at the CBOX so that I can improve Hamho productions...

Spying For Idiots (a secret agent training video)
PART 1




PART 2

No comments: