Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Being a Short Film Director...



Hey... how's it going?... hmm... yeah... lately I've really got nothing to do except being forced to revise... ugh... so well... I'm back... and this time to tell what's in store of the future of this blog... soon I'll be uploading short "movies" which are most probably based on comedy... yea.. how bout tht? me? a writer... now?... a film director too.. yea tht's right people~ worship me... uh-huh~...

lol... just kidding about the worshipping part... ok... so lets get on with the point... hmm... oh yea... about film directing... ok... so I've got this inspiration from "Nigahiga" & "kevjumba" oh yea... I'm a fan of these famous youtubers... ok so.. soon I'm going to make my very first video "movie" and upload it here first...

so those of you who have an idea... or a story that you would want to see being "produced" email me @

2 comments:

Jack's Stuff said...

Well done! WAIT! Comment on my blog le.. What the... COmment ah..!!

OrenZai said...

thanks for supporting man... I got your back and you got mine right...?