Sunday, September 28, 2008

My New Book...

Lately(this morning) I've been busy writing my new book... called "How To Be Cassanova "(1st edition) it is a book to teach you to be more than a ladies man type... yeah that's right... for only $999.95 you can learn from the best on how to be a chick magnet! Since the released date... this book has been an all time No.1 best seller in the market... That is not a surprise for the author of the book is a world class writer... Through experience I dedicated my self into writing this book and passing the skills onto young enthusiast... In my blog you can only see certain part of the books for reference in making your decision whether you want to be one of the most infamous guy in school with over ten's or maybe even hundred's of girlfirends... So don't just sit in front of your computer! order one! this is not a scam! it truely works!...

Preview:
(READ THE WORDS IN THE PICTURES!)
Cover

Content....


So what are you waiting for? Order now! Early purchasers will get a special price of $999.45 plus a limited edition copy of "How to Be Cassanova" with the signature of the author! so guys and tomboys from around the world who wants to be a babe magnet!

Don't Believe me? ask those who've read my book!...

here are some who are successful after reading my book...




~The End~


Information from the above may not be completely true! contact my supplier(myself) if there any problem that occur..

3 comments:

Prob Maker Kim said...

I din know ur dog reads..
Tat 2 fellas of urs..
They amazed me coz they read too..
Anywayxz.. u have a great new book?? =.=
n i din know i need to sign up to leave a comment.. xD

Phoebe said...

i tot you said you are not going to blog about ur dog wahaha.
lazy a*s, go cell group lar. ur posts are deep anyways..O_O will take time to read them soon (:

Joe said...

great!! gonna purchase ur book and let u sign ur signature on it at school XD