Monday, September 29, 2008

Dedication to My Classmates...

It is our final year... And whats left in this one last month being together after staying in this school for 4 2/3 years is just mere fragments of some tragic, beautiful, or even joyful memories... I just want to say... I love u guys... and tht I will always remember the best years of my life... my friends who has given FRIENDSHIP a new meaning yeah that's right... a new meaning which is dumb, stupid, crazy, INSANE... but most of all... Happiness... this video is dedicated to my classmates... just hope tht u guys have a bright future... and to those who became "unfriendly" to me... I forgive you and hope tht you will forgive me too(IF I was wrong)...

This probably going to be the final month that we see each other... so why hold grudges... lets just forgive and spend the last month together in peace and harmony...



l


Well... to those who got no idea to what i'm talking about... you can watch it as well... to see my classmates kah apakah... anything la..

2 comments:

Bernice said...

lol most of your teachers are females.. nice vid btw, good job

Racing Terminator said...

Friendship is just like that, to be in that way, so used to be in it. You will find the path, the path into the brightest point where you can find it most heavenly world.. "A friend in need is a friend indeed"..So, why don't we just be more observant, observe you surroundings, the ones who spent quite lot of time to be with you, may be you are not, nonetheless, it's the truth, it's just FRIEND, to say the least...Take care, guy!